Maximize Your ICO Investment with WAVE POOL!
25 April 2018 | Michael Philbert | Dynamic Mix
Leverage is the only way to maximize your time and returns on investment. Leverage the Wave.
Successful people understand that leverage is the only way to maximize time and returns on investment. If you need proof, the next time your in rush hour traffic, take a look around; you won’t see any Lamborghinis or Bugattis.
Why you ask?
Because they have successfully leveraged the time and skill of others to grow their business, make decisions, and innovate so they can profit while sitting on a yacht somewhere off the coast of an exotic island.
So I am sure you are wondering how YOU can leverage your investment money along with the skills and interest of others through Wave Pool. Keep reading to understand how to transition from being an average investor to becoming a smart investor.
What is Investment Pooling?
Investment pooling is not a hot sunny day swimming with other investors because that would simply be weird. However, you do get to jump into a pile of cash with others interested in similar opportunities. This grants you a sort of wholesale purchasing power which means you get more value for your buck.
The world’s first investment club was allegedly established in Texas in 1898 back in the days of the Wild West when few investments could be considered safe. I think we can all relate with the current volatility of the crypto space. When investment clubs were established they were seen as an ideal way of spreading the risk. This concept is not new, but rather a proven strategy in the the wild wild west and in todays traditional stock market.
Most investment pools are closed groups that are by invitation only which provide a small group of investors the opportunity to consume large amounts of shares for an affordable price that is not available to the public. If a club is open to the public, a monthly fee is usually collected due to the investment advantages provided.
I have never quite understood why people horde opportunities, but luckily proven strategies are slowing porting over to the crypto space.
Meet Wave Pool
Wave Pool is an Initial Coin Offering (ICO) pool service that creates an opportunities for investors to MAXIMIZE their return on investment. The Wave Pool team evaluates the tokenomics of ICOs they engaged to ensure that they are worth rallying behind. They negotiate ground breaking deals on behalf of their community and facilitate the bulk purchase of tokens/coins through the use of smart contracts.
Wave Pool is a value driven organization that exemplifies the attributes that all investors expect, but is too often missing within the unregulated crypto space. They define their values as:
Integrity: We will always act in a transparent manner and in the best interest of our clients.
Duty: We believe in servant leadership. We will work to secure the absolute best deals to maximize your return on investment.
Diligence: We are committed to ensuring the highest level of assurance of all transactions made with your investment funds.
How Wave Pool Works
- An ICO is selected based on community interest and review of tokenomics.
- Wave Pool team negotiates the best possible deal on behalf of the community and provides relevant information to investors through Telegram or other social media forum.
- PrimaBlock is the vehicle used for the smart contract pool. This service supports Ethereum (ETH) standards ERC-20 and ERC-223 for contributions.
- To maximize the security of your transactions this platform does not require you to provide any private key information from your wallet, but rather gives instructions on how to transfer funds into the pool.
- Purchased tokens/coins can be set to auto distributed to investors without interaction from the pool manager.
- Funds contributed can be withdrawn or adjusted prior to the execution of the contract which grants the investor FULL CONTROL of their investment.
- An Ethereum cap is set on each smart contract and contributions are accepted until this cap is reached.
- Each contact will have a set fee and minimal contribution amount which is disclosed on the PrimaBlock web page prior to contribution.
- A fee which is unnoticeably low, usually around 2.5% of ETH contribution, is deducted from the principle investment.
Although some may stop here and say, “hey, I don’t want to pay to invest!” I would challenge you to appreciate the FACT that even with this fee you will receive a significantly better return on investment as compared to an individual contribution.
- When the cap is reached or the pool is closed the contract is locked and the token/coin purchase is executed.
- The tokens/coins allocated to the smart contract is auto distributed to the investors at the rate that was negotiated by the pool manager.
Making Waves: More Than A Community
The Wave Pool community transcends expectations associated with investment groups. They create an forum where members have an opportunity to connect with like minded investors to leverage knowledge and experience.
Individuals make ripples, but groups makes Waves.
The leadership and value based foundation of Wave Pool allows the community to grow and maintain the highest caliber members. Although the investment power varies between member, everyone is equally valued.
Don’t Be Fooled!
Similar services will arise, but many will simply be scams!
Prior to investing into ANY pool do the following:
- Contact an admin from the project in which the pool claims to be investing to ensure they have truly established a partnership.
- Never send your private key information.
- Never send payment directly to a persons wallet, utilize the smart contract.
- Never rely on the pool owner to provide guarantees on the return on investment or recommendation of best investments, do your homework!
- Never negotiate pooling arrangements with community members to avoid fees, you will pay more in the end when your scammed.